Bioshock Infinite Columbia Freight Messenger Bag
- Officially licensed canvas messenger bag with the Columbia Freight Logo
- One large compartment, four secondary pockets, and one zippered pocket
- 14.5" by 12" by 5"
I found some money!
Oh, hey Elizabeth - thanks! Thanks for tossing me a coin. In the middle of a heated battle... with bullets flying past my head... on a burning airship... No, no - I appreciate it.
This is the worst escort mission EVER.
Your ever-so-helpful and perhaps a little unhinged super-powered companion follows you through the streets and Skylines of Columbia, and wants to be helpful! While you're dodging bullets, torching fiends, and tossing murderous crows with wild abandon, she's busy scouring the landscape for spare salts, elixirs, and ammo. Where are you going to store all that schwag?
How about this nifty Columbia Freight messenger bag? Army green with a huge main compartment, and five other pockets, you've got more than enough room to carry everything you need to go on an adventure on the floating city of Columbia!
- Officially licensed Bioshock Infinite messenger bag
- One large compartment holds your laptop or books
- Two 8.5" compartments to hold a bottle of water/soda, healing elixirs
- Two 8" square pockets for various gear, ammo, salts
- Materials: Extra tough Army green canvas
- Dimensions: 14.5" long x 12" high x 5" wide
- Weight: 2 lbs when empty