Doctor Who Belts
Buckle Up and Allons-y!
- Doctor Who belts for your space-time adventures
- Opens and closes like a seat belt
- Choose from all our timey-wimey styles.
After a trip to the museum, Doctor Who and Amy Pond traveled to 1890 France and saved Vincent Van Gogh from monsters only he could see. In return, Van Gogh painted a picture of the Doctor's TARDIS and then made that painting into a cool belt you can wear to impress all of your friends at your next painting-and-time-travel party.
These belts fasten with a seatbelt style belt buckle with the Doctor Who logo, and adjust to fit waists from 28 to 46 inches.Product Specifications
- Doctor Who-themed belt with seat belt buckle
- For the stylin' Doctor Who fan
- Officially licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Choose: Space Blue TARDIS, Space Black TARDIS, Union Jack TARDIS, Van Gogh TARDIS
- Adjustable Size: 28" to 46" waist
- Other Dimensions: 1.5" wide, buckle is 1.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 8 ounces