Doctor Who Belts
Buckle Up and Allons-y!
- Doctor Who belts for your space-time adventures
- Opens and closes like a seat belt
- Choose from all our timey-wimey styles.
After a trip to the museum, Doctor Who and Amy Pond traveled to 1890 France and saved Vincent Van Gogh from monsters only he could see. In return, Van Gogh painted a picture of the Doctor's TARDIS and then made that painting into a cool belt you can wear to impress all of your friends at your next painting-and-time-travel party.
These belts fasten with a seatbelt style belt buckle with the Doctor Who logo, and adjust to fit waists from 28 to 46 inches.Product Specifications
- Doctor Who-themed belt with seat belt buckle
- For the stylin' Doctor Who fan
- Officially licensed Doctor Who merchandise
- Choose: Space Blue TARDIS, Space Black TARDIS, Union Jack TARDIS, Van Gogh TARDIS
- Adjustable Size: 28" to 46" waist
- Other Dimensions: 1.5" wide, buckle is 1.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 8 ounces
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Belts or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.