Star Wars R2-D2 Nutcracker
May the Nuts be with you
- Use the Force to crack open nuts
- R2-D2 nutcracker for Star Wars fans
- Just one more service a good astromech provides
There's a raging debate out there about whether nuts are good for you or bad for you. On the good for you side: unsaturated fats, Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, Vitamin E, plant sterols, L-arginine. On the bad for you side: up to 80% fat, high calories. Eating nuts is like playing with The Force: it's good for you until you go overboard.
This holiday season, you can crack open some nuts with the help of The Force. And by "The Force," we mean this cool wooden nutcracker. We can't act surprised that R2 can crack nuts. Little guy has a holoprojector, a fusion cutter, a hidden lightsaber compartment with ejector. Nutcracker is just one of many services he offers.
Please Note: There was a boxing error at the factory. Your R2-D2 Nutcracker will arrive in a box that says, "Yoda," on it. It is, in fact, R2-D2 inside. Don't worry, it IS the droid you are looking for.
- Kurt Adler R2-D2 wooden nutcracker
- Officially-licensed Star Wars holiday decorations
- Looks great on the table by your fireplace
- Use The Force (aka a lever)
- Materials: wooden
- Dimensions: 6 1/2 tall x 4 1/2 wide x 4 deep
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.