Giant Articulated Roboclock
Three laws safe, articulated limbs, and glowing eyes!
- Robot alarm clock with articulated joints
- Eyes light up when the alarm goes off
- Steel construction, 20" tall
We all know that a robot will never harm a human or through inaction, cause a human to come to harm. This is why robots make excellent alarm clocks. They know that their inaction will cause you to be late for work, which will cause you to be fired, which will cause you to plummet into financial ruin. It is in a robot's best interest to be sure you wake up and get your meatsack out of bed and into the office.
The Giant Articulated Roboclock won the hearts of the robot-lovers at ThinkGeek HQ. For starters, he's big: 20 inches tall and 28 inches wide! He's hefty too, made of black-painted steel. His arms and legs are articulated, so you can pose him however you like and change him based on your mood. Set the alarm and your robot will be there to awaken you at the appropriate time with his blinking robot eyes.
- Roboclock with articulated joints
- When the alarm goes off, eyes light up
- Materials: Steel, painted black
- Batteries: 1 C battery (not included, replaceable)
- Dimensions: 20" x 28"
- Weight: 7 lbs