Kinto Carat Japanese Coffee Maker
- Flawless glass and stainless steel coffee maker from Japan
- Pour-over method brews perfectly balanced coffee you control
- Makes 720ml (about 7 cups) of coffee
Brewing coffee is a remarkably precise process. There are more than eight-hundred flavor compounds extracted from the ground beans, the balance of which comes only from precise control over the volume, grind-size, water temperature, water pH and salinity, and time. Many coffee makers try to automate the process - always spitting out water at a certain temperature and at a certain speed, but something is still lost in the process.
Coffee purists attempt to eliminate as many variables by controlling the process by hand. The Kinto Carat coffee pot is a popular coffee maker from Japan that not only brews a magnificent pot of coffee, but its stainless steel and delicate glass makes it do so with style.
Using the coffee-aficionado's preferred pour-over method, you can precisely control the temperature of the brewing water, and the speed with which it drains over the grounds, and by not using paper filters, you can extract more of the volatile oils into your coffee.
- Three-piece glass coffee maker with stainless steel mesh filter
- Precision control over your brew with beautiful style
- Makes 720ml of perfect pour-over coffee
- Materials: Glass and stainless steel with silicone rubber o-ring
- Care: Dishwasher safe. Glass carafe microwave safe.
- Carafe: 112 x H205 x W140mm, 720ml
- Filter Funnel: 112 x H105mm