Star Trek TNG Communicator Badge
Be on Picard's team
- Screen-accurate metal badge from ST: TNG
- Crafted using an original mold from the show
- Attaches via strong, short-field magnets
This one time, we had a dream that ThinkGeek HQ was aboard the Enterprise. Naturally, we were migrating to a more hospitable planet since we'd perfected the art of beaming your loot directly to your home or office. Picard welcomed us aboard and gave us all uniforms and badges since he was a huge ThinkGeek fan, too. And of course, we had our badges confiscated within hours because we were abusing the privilege. Oops.
If you're on Team Picard, you'll want an officially licensed communicator badge to wear with your uniform. This badge was crafted from one of the only remaining sets of original molds from the TV series, so the size and shape are exactly the same. Using an actual screen-used badge, the colors were matched exactly in gold and silver-finished metal. Best of all, the magnetic clasp holds firm to your uniform without damaging the fabric.
- Shiny, screen-accurate metal badge from ST: TNG
- Crafted using one of the original molds from the TV show
- The exact size and shape of the badges worn by Picard & his crew
- Rendered in gold and silver-finished metal (instead of the painted resin the original props were made from)
- Attaches via strong, short-field magnets in the badge and backplate
- Materials: Zinc alloy
- Dimensions: Approximately 4cm x 5.5cm
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek TNG Communicator Badge or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.