Space Invaders Fridge Magnets
Fuse your love of video games and food
- Decorate in old school style
- Set of 34 Space Invaders magnets
- Includes aliens, spaceship, laser cannon, and pew pew pew lasers
ThinkGeek loves a good FPS, and has even known to have an unhealthy amount of high level alts in WoW. But, really? We totally dig the old school. Back when a videogame was something you drove to and pumped quarters in. When you got there, the thrum of the machines sent a tingle down your spine. Your heart raced when you heard the incessant drumbeat of the Invader's attack.
WHUMP-WHUMP-whump-whump, they marched, downwards, ever downwards, towards your mobile artillery cannon. You fired and fired, and blasted them from the sky, but the more you shot down, the faster they came! This was the golden age of videogames. Back then, a meal was a cola slushy and a hot pocket. Now, you're all grown up. You've traded in your pocket full of quarters for a console, but you never forget your roots. Pay homage to those days of yore when Italian plumbers battled giant apes and pie-chart-graphs ate ghosts. It's time to decorate in video game style.
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3.
- Set of 34 fridge magnets for fans of Space Invaders
- 3 of each color invader (blue, red, pink, orange, green)
- 1 yellow spaceship
- 1 green laser cannon and 16 pewpewpews