Quiet Pro: The World's Quietest Mechanical Keyboard
- Sculpted keys with laser etching
- Super quiet and deadly accurate
- 3 extra USB ports and audio/media controls
Ever have one of those days at work when the world is just TOO DAMN LOUD? You're trying to crunch some numbers or refactor some horrible code and you're hearing the music in the earbuds of your next-cube neighbor (who is likely half-deaf by now), the crunching of the girl around the corner who is addicted to baby carrots, and the constantly chipper greeting of the receptionist on the switchboard. And then...taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap
WHY IS JOHN'S KEYBOARD SO LOUD? Is he punching the keys with finger fists? You'd give up your lunch hour for just a little bit of serenity.
The Quiet Pro keyboard is the quietest mechanical keyboard on the market. It offers the performance of a mechanical keyboard with the silence of... well, silence. The sculpted keytops gently hug your fingertips, keeping you safely docked on home row and the laser-etched letters and symbols will stay legible for years and years to come. If you're a speed demon, you'll notice that ghosting is a thing of the past: Quiet Pro can keep up with you! There are even three extra USB ports and audio/media controls right in reach. It's the best office keyboard, hands down!
- The quietest mechanical keyboard on the market
- 3 extra USB 2.0 ports for your accessories
- Laser-etched keys never wear down
- Audio & media controls, tab key on the number pad for data entry
- Anti-ghosting technology for you ultra-fast typists
- In the box: Keyboard, user's manual
- System Requirements: Windows/Linux PC with USB port
- Cable Length: 6 ft
- Dimensions: 18.13" x 6.5" x 1.38"
- Weight: 2.74 lbs