Half-Life 2 Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator Replica
Amazingly real replica gravity gun
- 1:1 replica of the Gravity Gun
- LEDs, handles, triggers, and unique sounds
- Fold-away kickstand for display
ThinkGeek is proud to be chosen as one of the select retailers to be able to offer NECA's newest prop replica: the Half Life 2 Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator. Since Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator is a mouthful and ZPEFM isn't much better, how about we call it the Gravity Gun from here on out? Capisce? Good.
The Gravity Gun is a 1:1, screen-accurate replica made of molded plastic. It features orange LEDs, two handles, two triggers, and four sounds from the game. A fold-away kickstand allows you to display it when you're not using it. The good news is that it won't be quite as heavy as the gun that Alyx struggles to lift. Holding it will feel more like you're wearing Gordon's HEV suit. With it, you'll be able to pick up heavy objects and fling them with incredible force. JUST KIDDING. You'll just be the envy of all the Half-Life fans in your life.
We have a limited quantity and once they're sold out, they're gone forever.
- 1:1 replica of the Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator (ZPEFM) or Gravity Gun
- Fully accurate to the ZPEFM in-game
- Officially licensed Half-Life 2 collectible
- Features: Orange LEDs, 2 handles, 2 triggers, 4 unique sounds from the game
- Fold-away kickstand allows you to display your Gravity Gun when not in use
- Batteries: 3 C batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: nearly 2 feet in length!
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Half-Life 2 Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator Replica or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.