The Bag of Holding - Executive Silver Edition
Tabletop Gamers All Grown Up
- Ballistic nylon and bigger on the inside!
- Holds laptops up to 17", tablets, books, folders, more books, dice, scrolls, potions...
- ...and pens, cables, more books, gloves, spare tie, compact umbrella...
There comes a time in every geek's life when they have to take off their Dice Are Killing Me tees, and put on the pinstripe shirt. Inside, you're a 28th level Drow Zephyr Blade - your mind crackling with Psionic energy, but on the outside, you're an investment banker and are required to project a certain image. We can respect that, and so we've made this bag for you.
Inside, it's the same Bag of Holding you know and love - practically bottomless, tough, and with the unmistakeable badging that brands this bag worthy of your greatness. On the outside, the silvery nylon is sleek and glossy. It commands respect, and does so without compromising your sense of style.
So now you can have your iron rations, and eat them, too!
- Large silver ballistic-nylon messenger bag, designed and made by ThinkGeek!
- Main padded laptop compartment big enough to hold a 17" laptop
- Interior pocket dimensions:
- Main Padded Laptop Compartment: 16" x 13.5" x 1.5"
- Huge second compartment: 16" x 13.5" x 3"
- Third compartment: 13" x 10" x 1"
- Fourth velcro compartment: 12" x 7" x 1"
- Front zipper pocket: 13" x 5"
- Rear Document pocket: 16" x 10"
- Sturdy ballistic nylon, brass zippers and pop-rivet construction
- d20 badge with "Bag of Holding" proudly printed on the front flap
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.