Maple Bacon Chocolate Sauce
Maple. Bacon. Chocolate. Form of sauce.
- 5 oz jar of pure, unadulterated joy
- Pour it on everything you want to put in your mouth
- You're going to need to reorder soon
Some of you are already clicking BUY NOW. You're willing to put anything with bacon in your mouth, at least once. But others are thinking... maple, bacon, chocolate... hmmm... is that gonna taste good? The answer is OMGYES. It hits every tastebud on your tongue with its sweet, salty, savory goodness. And it's versatile, like bacon should be.
For example, here are some things we've tried this on and liked:
- French toast (stuffed French toast!)
- Dip for fruit (especially bananas!)
- Sub for jelly in a PBJ
- Out of the jar with a spoon
Then we ran out of our sample jar of sauce, so you're going to have to do the rest of the experiment and let us know in the comments. But you can't do that without a jar, so go on and order one, will ya?For nutrition information, click here.
- Maple. Bacon. Chocolate. Form of sauce.
- Spread it on bread or between slices of French toast
- Or just eat it with a spoon because it's that good!
- 5 oz jar