Team Fortress 2 Figures
Red or Blu?
- 6.5" tall deluxe figures from TF2
- Over 25 points of articulation
- Come with accessories and DLC code
Here's a list of things we don't want as gifts: a superfluous new behind, a herd of zoo animals, a Scottish cyclops, a gun that costs $400,000 to fire for 12 seconds, or a puzzle, wrapped in an enigma, shrouded in riddles, lovingly sprinkled with intrigue, express mailed to Mystery, Alaska. (Our office in Mystery, Alaska is woefully understaffed.) Oh, and we certainly don't want a jar of urine. But a sandvich we could use! Especially one with +120 nutritional points and meat! Got one of those you can wrap up?
We would like these limited edition action figures from Team Fortress 2. These figures are strictly limited to a 10,000 piece run of each model and will come in Red and Blu options so you can pick your favorite team! The figures stand over 6.5" tall and have over 25 points of articulation. They will each come with their signature weapons and accessories, which we'll note below as each figure is released. You'll also get a code to unlock in-game bonuses, so be sure to pick these up while they last!
- Limited-edition deluxe figures from Team Fortress 2
- Only 10,000 pieces of each figure in production
- Each character will come with signature weapons or accessories
- Code included to unlock in-game bonuses
- Choose: Red or Blu (one of them sucks!!!)
- Currently available:
- Heavy (with shotgun and mini gun)
- Soldier (with shovel and rocket launcher)
- Spy (with pistol, knife, and sapper)
- Engineer (with pistol, wrench, and toolbox that actually opens and closes)