Dragonscale Bag of Holding
It's got more style than Elminster's got magic!
- You'd swear it's bigger on the inside - now in blue-grey "dragonhide" PVC leather!
- Holds laptops up to 17", tablets, books, folders, more books, dice, scrolls, potions...
- ...and writing tools, and cables, and more books, and gloves...
The concept of extra dimensions folded into smaller spaces is as old a milieu as SciFi/Fantasy itself. The good Doctor travels through spacetime in a phone box that's bigger on the inside. Spock, Kirk, and McCoy rocketboot their way through all 78 decks of the Enterprise in Star Trek V, even though there's only 23 decks. And, of course, Dungeons and Dragons has the venerable Bag of Holding.
Now you can cram all of your books, pens, and tablets, laptop, not to mention your scrolls, wands, and potions into a single messenger bag that just got a +5 to Charisma! Made from tough textured dragonhide pvc-leather, the Dragonscale Bag of Holding holds just much as our original canvas bag, but tougher, way more stylish, and with that looks-like-dragon-but-didn't-require-actually-killing-anything vibe.
So next time your party decides to delve into the Underdark, and you're stuck lugging the loot, don't worry! We've got you covered! Just make sure you try and avoid Varath the Black Dragon - he may not take kindly to your favorite new bag.
- Same Bag of Holding, brand new material!
- Tough PVC "Dragonhide" leather - totally vegan and cruelty free
- Main padded laptop compartment big enough to hold a 17" laptop
- Interior pocket dimensions:
- Main Padded Laptop Compartment: 16" x 13.5" x 1.5"
- Huge second compartment: 16" x 13.5" x 3"
- Third compartment: 13" x 10" x 1"
- Fourth velcro compartment: 12" x 7" x 1"
- Front zipper pocket: 13" x 5"
- Rear Document pocket: 16" x 10"
- Sturdy blue-grey pvc-leather, brass zippers and pop-rivet construction
- d20 badge with "Bag of Holding" proudly printed on the front flap
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.