Star Trek Enterprise Flying Disc
Throw into the final frontier.
- A flying disc that looks just like the classic U.S.S. Enterprise.
- Throw the saucer section and the rest of the ship follows along.
- Fully-licensed Star Trek product. A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
Springtime at Starfleet Academy is just like any other higher learning institution. The grass is painted green, the Orion students are green, and sometimes even the space bologna is green! But the main similarity is how the student bodies spend more and more time outside: studying, socializing, and throwing their Constitution-class flying discs all over campus. And now you can relive your time at the Academy with your very own Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Flying Disc.
Each Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Flying Disc is pretty much just what it looks like. There's the saucer section (made of space-age plastic) which is the part you throw (just like a regular flying disc). But the Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Flying Disc also has the rest of the ship attached (made of foam). The saucer section spins freely, and the secondary hull actually stabilizes and flies behind it. The result? A U.S.S. Enterprise you can easily throw and catch. The Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Flying Disc - it's the most fun you can have without anti-gravity, a bottle of Saurian brandy, and four Tribbles!
Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Flying Disc
- Throw the saucer section and, as it spins, it pulls the rest of the U.S.S. Enterprise along for the ride.
- Flies just like a regular flying disc, but looks 100% more kirktacular!
- Made of space-age plastic and EVA foam.
- Works on all M-class planet.
- Fully-licensed Star Trek product. A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive.
- Dimensions: approx. 10"saucer diameter; 14" x 4.75" x 4.5" secondary hull.