Hobbit Letter Openers
One man's junk mail...
- Sting is my name, I am junk mail's bane
- Orcrist cleaves bills in twain
- Comes in a wooden collector's box
Sting strikes fear into the hearts of many an orc. What was just a simple side blade to an elf is a perfect sword for a Hobbit, and Sting served Bilbo Baggins well on his many adventures. A constant character is the Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit, Sting was passed from Bilbo to Frodo and later to Sam, and used to fight off everything from goblins and orcs to cranky old Gollum. It will surely glow blue in the presence of evil bills. (Our Legal Department requires us to tell you that the last sentence is not true.)
Prefer something a bit more badass? Why not a letter opener that looks like Orcrist, the Goblin Cleaver used by Thorin Oakenshield? It's guaranteed to cleave any envelope in twain. Both letter openers are authentic reproductions of the original props and will be your constant companions as you fight off the onslaught of junk mail and bills. Tear that mail open with the flick of a wrist. Letters don't stand a chance.
- Tear open bills with Sting or Orcrist
- Authentic Miniature Reproduction of Sting or Orcrist
- Officially licensed Hobbit collectible
- Dimensions: 7" long
- Packaged in a wooden collector's box: 10" x 3.5"