Hobbit The One Ring Earrings
Double the Precious
- One One Ring? How about two?
- Keep these beauties away from Mount Doom
- Don't go murdering your cousin to get them
All of the ring bearers in Tolkien's books are dudes. Have you noticed that? We certainly have and we think it is high time to share the love with the ladies. Finally, it is your turn to have the awesome responsibility of bearing the ring. After all, if we can handle the emotional rollercoaster of pregnancy and childbirth, we can carry a silly ring to a volcano and throw it in. No probs.
What better way to hide your Precious from your enemies than to create an exact replica and wear them as earrings? After all, if you're wearing multiple One Rings, how would anyone know which one was the One? Beware though, prolonged wearing may turn you into a balding, shriveled up little creature with nasty teeth. Better take these babies off before bed.
- Replicas of the One Ring from The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings
- Feature inscription seen in the feature films
- Material: Stainless steel with 14k gold plating
- Clasp: Hinged
- Dimensions: 3/4" diameter
For our customers with nickel allergies: The One Ring Earrings are made from stainless steel which does contain nickel. They are gold plated, which will protect skin from the nickel for the life of the plating.