Tiny bits of light
- Light up in response to vibration
- 100,000+ flashes per chip, set of 8
- Limited only by your imagination
Every once in a while, we give you a product that requires a little bit of imagination. Bacon-flavored things? No need for imagination. Highly caffeinated things? No need for imagination. Adorable plush of your favorite characters? No need for imagination. Quantum Bits? You'll have to put on your imagination hat and let us tell you why you'll love 'em.
Quantum Bits are little chips with super-bright LEDs inside. They light up in response to vibration and thus far, here's what we've imagined doing with them:
- Desk Toy: Fun to poke, tap, flick, toss from hand to hand, etc.
- Anger Monitor: Place on desk. Will light up when you slam fist on desk.
- Frustration Monitor: Place on desk. Will light up when you slam face on desk.
- Runner's Friend: Glue to the backs of your sneakers for nighttime runs.
- Oontz Oontz Oontz: Put Bits on subwoofer. Turn on tunes. Oooh, trippy.
- Maker's Friend: Integrate them in your creations. Send us pictures!
Each set of Quantum Bits comes with eight chips and each chip has a lifetime of 100,000+ flashes. Got any other cool ideas? Mention them in the comments below!
- Set of eight motion-sensing LED lights
- 100,000+ flashes per chip
- Use them for:
- Amusement at work while on boring calls
- Superglue to your sneakers for running at night
- Bright lights for your subwoofer
- Integrate them into your building projects
- ...who knows what else you crazy kids will do!
- Dimensions: Each bit is 1.25"x 0.5" x 0.25"