Doctor Who Ice Cube Tray
You would make a good ice cube
- Make tiny ice Daleks or TARDISes
- Freezer and oven-safe silicone mold
- Chocolate TARDIS? Yum.
We see so many yummy things being made with our various ice trays. What would you make with this tray? Ice cubes are a start, and easy. Anybody can make ice. But then, maybe use some candy melts and make a sugary blue TARDIS and three red Daleks to chase it around the time-space of your kitchen? What's that you say? The mold makes three TARDISes? Well, yes, but you had to eat two, right? How else are you going to get the energy to play make believe?
Freeze yourself some tiny TARDISes and Daleks with the Doctor Who Ice Cube Tray. Each silicone tray contains three TARDIS molds and three Dalek molds. Use the tray for ice, candies, tiny cakes, Jell-O, anything you want! It's freezer and oven safe. Once you're done making a delicious mess, toss it in the dishwasher. It's that simple!
- Freeze yourself some tiny TARDISes or Daleks
- Use them for ice, candy molds, or for baking tiny cakes
- One tray contains 3 TARDIS molds and 3 Dalek molds
- Officially licensed Doctor Who collectible
- Material: Food-safe silicone
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 5.5" x 6" (makes "cubes" that are roughly 2.5" tall)
- The temperature limitation is: -40°c to 230°c.