Bubble Wrap Suit
Zoltan! *pop pop*
- "Dude, Where's My Car" Space Suit
- Made with real Bubble Wrap!
- One size fits most adults
We had a dream: a dream of space travel, of living amongst all the aliens in the universe. Of course, were were mocked when we started wearing the bubble wrap suits. They thought we looked ridiculous. But who's laughing now? We are! (And we're flying through outer space while doing it, so our mockers looks very, very small.)
Of course, there's always a jokester on board who decides it would be hilarious to pop all the bubbles in someone's suit. Listen, we know it's totally fun to do that, but now we have to buy a whole new suit for the big meeting with the aliens regarding a certain planet. They won't think we're cool if all our bubbles are popped. We can't break the ice at the interstellar mixer if there's nothing to pop!
- Bubble Wrap Suit for cosplay or everyday
- Inspired by the infamous space travel suit from the movie "Dude, Where's My Car?"
- Only functional if used in conjunction with the word 'Zoltan".
- Recommended use with the 'Z' hand symbol as well.
- Elastic band waist on pants, hook and loop closure on jacket
- One size fits most adults:
- Chest (measure under armpits): 46"
- Waist (elastic band): 26" - 40"
- Inseam (crotch to floor): 30"