Uanyi Pixel Art Backpack
DIY 8-Bit Bag
- Design your own backpack
- Black canvas bag with yellow base
- Includes lots of silicone pixel blocks
Are you a fan of an obscure or unpopular 8-bit character? Lamenting the fact that you can't find a backpack with Bayou Billy, Bomb Jack, Dragon Duck, Pitfall Harry, or Simon Belmont on it? What's with these companies only printing popular characters like Mario?
The Uanyi Pixel Art Backpack lets you pay homage to your favorite 8-bit characters. This black canvas backpack features a flexible yellow silicone base which can be decorated with colorful silicone pixel blocks. You'll get plenty of pixels to design your own flexible and fun bagsterpiece, and when you get bored you can pop 'em all off and start over again.
- Decorate your own 8-bit backpack
- Black canvas backpack with silicone base on the front
- Comes with a package of colorful silicone pixels
- Your finished bagsterpiece will be bendy and durable
- External Dimensions: 16.5" tall x 13.5" wide x 5" deep
- Internal Dimensions:
- Laptop Compartment: 14" tall x 12" wide x 2.5" deep
- Main Compartment: 14" tall x 12.5" wide x 5" deep
- Elastic Compartment: 9.5" tall x 12.5" wide
- Top handle pocket: 3" tall x 6" wide
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.