Star Wars Deluxe Silicone Mold
Bigger is better!
- Han Solo in Carbonite brownies, anyone?
- Maybe a spaceship in your Easter basket?
- Or a gelatinous astromech droid?
We love the Star Wars Ice Trays. We mostly use ours for ice or chocolate and occasionally for grown-up Jell-O treats. So when we saw these, we thought, "OMG! BIGGER IS BETTER, RIGHT?" Of course, bigger is better! We're not sure what type of drinking vessel would fit ice of this magnitude, but perhaps you can make a Han Solo in Carbonite Igloo?
The Star Wars Deluxe Ice Trays come in three shapes: Han Solo in Carbonite, R2-D2, and Millennium Falcon. Make giant ice sculptures or use your imagination to create giant chocolates, gelatin molds, or maybe even brownie-flavored carbonite. Yum! These trays are safe for the freezer or oven, so the possibilities are limitless!
- Huge versions of the Star Wars ice trays you know and love
- Use for GIANT ICE (to build an igloo?), or a mold for cake, cookies, or gelatin
- Freezer-safe and oven-safe up to 446 F
- Choose: Han Solo in Carbonite, R2-D2, Millennium Falcon
- Dimensions: 11" x 6" x 3"