Octopus Knee-high Socks
How about a hug?
- Tentacles to hug your tendons
- Recommended by your octopodiatrist
- Humans only require one pair
Do you know who likes giving hugs? The octopus. After all, they have eight limbs. Do you know who needs hugs? The English language and people who have to learn to speak and write it properly. Did you know there are three "correct" ways to pluralize the word octopus? There's octopuses (most correct), octopi (correct, but not as popular), and octopodes (rare). The last one makes us think of our favorite underwater medical professional... the octopodiatrist, caring for the tentacles of all cephalopods.
Care for your human appendages by wrapping them in these Octopus Knee Socks. Since you're human, you'll only need one pair! The eight legs of the octopus will hug your calves and keep them cozy warm. And these socks are stealthy! You can get away with wearing these with your corporate fancy clothes. Just show a little leg to the people who will appreciate your sense of sea-style.Product Specifications
- Black knee socks being hugged by two blue octopuses (octopi? octopodes?)
- One size fits most women (or smaller-footed-men)
- Materials: 70% Acrylic and 30% Spandex
- Yes, they're machine washable!