Stormtrooper Costume T-Shirt
This costume is better!
Stormtrooper pet peeve #1138: imperial officers walking up to them in their stupid fabric caps and their stupid breathable tunics asking "Aren't you hot in that?"
There are a couple of things that make this Stormtrooper costume tee better than actual Stormtrooper armor:
- The tee's less than $20. Course, you're not going to pay for your armor, because you don't own it - the Empire does. Moving on.
- This version's machine washable.
- You gotta wear that black body glove beneath real Stormtrooper armor. It's slimming and all, but isn't really ideal for every body type.
- Sure plastoid is lightweight and disperses some of the energy of a blaster bolt, but we all know it's as effective as cotton the moment somebody important walks on the scene.
- 18 pieces makes it complicated to pee.
Stormtrooper chest plate, abdomen, and utility belt printed on the front of a white, 100% cotton shirt. Note: for your own safety, do not attempt to troop with the 501st in this. Also for theirs. It's probably not easy to double over laughing in screen-accurate armor.