Pi Christmas Stocking
Declare your Pi loyalty
- Pi stocking will declare what side you are on
- Makes Christmas more mathematically fun
- Stocking has two 'feet' for twice the stuffing
It's a classic argument right? Which is the more mathematically appropriate for use: Tau or Pi? It's a classic battle of opinion that is among the best and most fun (among math nerds anyway). It's like Chevy vs. Ford, North vs. South, Heinz vs. Hunts, Lays vs. Herrs, Mayo vs. Miracle Whip.
This is your chance to proudly display which side you are on with this Pi Christmas Stocking. All of those other classic stockings are so very Tau. Ridiculous. A Pi shaped Christmas stocking is much more appropriate and you have two sides to stuff with tiny presents! And although Christmas is no Pi Day, it is still a pretty fun day to celebrate.
- Christmas stocking has small Pi symbols on it
- Red stocking has two 'feet' to form a Pi symbol
- Has two loops for balanced hanging
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 23" wide (at bottom) x 16" tall (not counting loops)