Warehouse 13 Tesla Artisan Hero Prop
- Limited edition, polyphase ass-kicker
- High end replica, made of over 70 parts
- Only 500 pieces worldwide
Ooooh, do we want a Tesla for real life. We wouldn't turn anybody to ashes or anything like that. Nothing above a level 2. Okay, maybe 2.5. That coworker who emails to ask for that thing you emailed them last week? Zap. That guy on the third floor who always forgets how to print? Zap. The lady on the sixth floor who forwards ten year old urban legends to the entire company? Zap.
We know what you're thinking. For this price, it should be a real Tesla that actually electroshocks people into unconsciousness. We looked into that and let's just say the government said no. So here's the most amazing replica on the market, made by the same studio that makes props for Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, and Fringe. The Tesla Artisan Hero Prop is hand built from more than 70 parts, nearly all of them digitally modeled on the very first hero prop and custom cast, rendered or shaped. It's totally screen accurate because it is exactly the same as the prop used in the hit television series.
- Hand-built from more than 70 parts
- Most parts digitally modeled from the original TV prop, for screen accuracy
- Precise modeling based on laser scans and computer-aided design
- Custom handmade acrylic cylinders for the vacuum tubes
- A baked-on black chrome finish that creates a mirror effect on the end caps of the vacuum tubes
- Custom-coiled springs and hand-coiled copper tubing
- Custom-cast Bakelite knob
- Comes with a hand-rubbed zebrawood base and graceful brass pedestal
- Carefully wrapped in canvas and packed in a handmade wooden crate
- Made by Kenney's Custom Props, whose credits include Battlestar Galactica, Caprica, Fringe, and more.
- Limited edition: only 500 pieces worldwide