Turn vending machine food into delicacies!
- Learn how to make all sorts of gourmet recipes out of the crap from the vending machine.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes await you.
- Example: Combine hot water with vending machine onion rings and Cheetos and you got a nice French Onion Soup!
Junk food is all around us - especially at work! But what if you crave something more gourmet or a real meal and not just bagged bits from the vending machine? Well, get out your change and get ready to make some awesomely almost-gourmet meals with the bestest recipe book on the cheap: Junk Foodie.
Featuring 51 recipes, Junk Foodie is ready to turn vending machine food into something special. Got a package of cheese and crackers, two packets of mustard, and a packet of ketchup? Guess what? You got what it takes to make Welsh Rarebit! Or maybe you're staring at a bag of Cheez-Its, a bag of Onion Garlic Chips, a bag of pork rinds and a packet of ketchup? Well, then you've got the ingredients to make a Terrine Normande! Junk Foodie turns anyone into a gourmand. With recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beyond, Junk Foodie is ready to turn boring vending machine fare into exciting pseudo-gourmet meals.
Some more examples:
- Cheese Scone = 1 package cheese and crackers + 1 Twinkie (just the cake) + 1 bag of Cheetos
- French Onion Soup = 12 onion ring "snacks" + 1 bag of Cheetos + 2 cups of hot water
- Three Cheese Chilequiles = 1 package cheese and crackers + 1 bag of Cheetos + 1 bag of Doritos + 1 can V8 + 5 ketchup packets
- Black Russian Twist = 1 bottle Yoo-Hoo + 1 can Coke + 1 Twizzler
- And loads more!
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Junk Foodie or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.