Turn vending machine food into delicacies!
- Learn how to make all sorts of gourmet recipes out of the crap from the vending machine.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes await you.
- Example: Combine hot water with vending machine onion rings and Cheetos and you got a nice French Onion Soup!
Junk food is all around us - especially at work! But what if you crave something more gourmet or a real meal and not just bagged bits from the vending machine? Well, get out your change and get ready to make some awesomely almost-gourmet meals with the bestest recipe book on the cheap: Junk Foodie.
Featuring 51 recipes, Junk Foodie is ready to turn vending machine food into something special. Got a package of cheese and crackers, two packets of mustard, and a packet of ketchup? Guess what? You got what it takes to make Welsh Rarebit! Or maybe you're staring at a bag of Cheez-Its, a bag of Onion Garlic Chips, a bag of pork rinds and a packet of ketchup? Well, then you've got the ingredients to make a Terrine Normande! Junk Foodie turns anyone into a gourmand. With recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beyond, Junk Foodie is ready to turn boring vending machine fare into exciting pseudo-gourmet meals.
Some more examples:
- Cheese Scone = 1 package cheese and crackers + 1 Twinkie (just the cake) + 1 bag of Cheetos
- French Onion Soup = 12 onion ring "snacks" + 1 bag of Cheetos + 2 cups of hot water
- Three Cheese Chilequiles = 1 package cheese and crackers + 1 bag of Cheetos + 1 bag of Doritos + 1 can V8 + 5 ketchup packets
- Black Russian Twist = 1 bottle Yoo-Hoo + 1 can Coke + 1 Twizzler
- And loads more!