Forever Alone Statuette
No more chess games with the mirror
- 7 inches tall with support stand
- 1.5 lbs. of fantastic detail
- Celebrate the loneliest meme
Opening the front door of your mansion, the entryway is beautifully lit by a massive crystal chandelier. Upstairs are a variety of empty rooms you run past in the middle of the night, because of ghosts and all. Downstairs is the huge kitchen that houses the monolithic steel fridge, which contains a bottle of mustard, a jar with six green olives, and a Styrofoam to-go box that was here before you moved in. Just past the kitchen and the living room with the big screen, solitary Ikea Poang chair, and gaming console (with one controller) is your library.
Your massive library houses hundreds of leather-bound books, warmly lit by your fireplace. On the mantle, just below a painting of you in a velvet robe, is a series of ivory busts. Among them: Shakespeare, Bach, Lincoln, Athena, Einstein, and one you've recently added. It will have been a decade tomorrow that you've lived alone in this house and it's time you commemorated that feat. Now, among the marbled faces of the greatest individuals in history you have... the Forever Alone Statue. Time to celebrate. You would invite your friends, but... come on...
- A beloved/hated internet meme, in statue form
- Now you won't be forever alone. You'll have this!
- Individually casted in resin and hand-painted
- Designed in Norway, now manufactured exclusively for ThinkGeek
- Dimensions: 7 inches tall with support stand
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.