Doctor Who Deluxe 12' Scarf
No knitting required!
- Twelve feet of scarfy warfy
- For being Tom Baker (or every day)
- Knitters will thank you for not asking them
When a Whovian discovers a friend is a knitter, it is very, very tempting to ask them to make you a Doctor Who scarf. On behalf of most knitters out there, we say, please don't. We love Doctor Who as much as you and you might notice that we don't even have a Doctor Who scarf for ourselves. There's a reason: it takes forever and it's all knit stitches, so it's pretty boring. In fact, when made in worsted weight yarn, a 12 foot long Tom Baker scarf contains 56,448 knit stitches. That means someone is cursing you 56,448 times while holding pointy sticks. Catch our drift?
Embrace laziness and keep your knitter friends by picking up the Doctor Who Deluxe 12' Scarf. Use it to complete your Tom Baker costume for convention season or wear it as your regular scarf in chilly weather. It's long enough to wrap at least twice around the average neck, with plenty of dangle to spare. Just don't get it caught in the TARDIS door, okay?
- Tom Baker scarf for fans of Doctor Who
- 12 feet loooooooooonnnnng
- Officially licensed Doctor Who collectible
- Materials: 100% acrylic
- Love your scarf: Hand wash, please.