Ceramic Zombie Mug
We've got the cure!
- Ceramic shrunken zombie head
- Drink out of it if you dare
- Holds 16 ounces of zombie immunitea
After years of research and the loss of many interns, we've finally discovered the inoculation that will save humanity -- or at least, most of it -- from the zombie virus. Injecting dead zombie blood into a chicken egg and incubating it? Nope. Wiping zombie spittle on your gums? Heck no. It's a little more gruesome, but we can't argue with success.
The only way to make yourself immune from the zombie virus is to drink tea made in the shrunken, hollowed-out head of a zombie. Luckily, ThinkGeek has hired many headhunters and we've got a large supply of these mugs. (Funny story, we should have been more specific when we told HR to hire headhunters. Lesson learned!)
- Our zombie head cookie jar shrunk down to mug size!
- Drink from the shrunken head, gain mystical powers
- Capacity: 16 ounces of zombie-immunity tea
- Love your mug: Hand-wash for longest artwork life
- Not Microwave or Dishwasher Safe
- Hand wash only