Minecraft, sans crafting
- Minecraft masks for Halloween or cosplay
- 12" x 12" x 12" - fits all heads!
- Steve, Creeper, and Enderman heads available
We've seen a lot of DIY Minecraft masks out there, but they all depend on one very crucial skill: being able to draw and paint in straight lines. Those of us who measure twice and still draw crooked could never dress up as a Creeper because we'd drive our OCD brains crazy. (We're the people they made those lightly-lined posterboards for... and the wrapping paper with cutting lines on the back. That too.)
Don't try to paint straight lines; get a Minecraft Mask instead! These masks were produced by 8-bit robots in our very own factory in the Nether. (Why yes, the Zombie Pigmen do have a union. No, because they are Pigmen they do not eat pork chops. That would be cannibalism. We feed them the brains of people who ask too many questions.) Who would you like to be this Halloween or at your next convention? Steve? Enderman? Or maybe sssssssssssssssssssssss... sssssssssssssssssssss.... ssssssssssssssssssssss....
- Your Minecraft costume is complete!
- Dress up as a Creeper, as Enderman, or as Steve himself
- Eye holes conveniently located roundabouts where your eyes are
- Materials: Cardboard
- Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 12"