Portal 2 Companion Cube Ice Tray
A Companion for your drink
- No drink is alone and companionless
- Companion Ice Cubes will not speak
- If they do, disregard their advice
You're at an Aperture Science reunion party that GLaDOS is throwing; it's just you and a bunch of robots, a total circuit-fest. There's no food or drinks and nobody is talking to anyone, at least in any audible language you can understand. So, it's basically a silent gathering of robots and you're standing alone in the corner.
You found yourself some water, which was surprisingly difficult, but it's warm. Hot, actually, because it came from a cooling tank for the incinerator. The incinerator reminds you of your old friend Companion Cube. While you're reminiscing, GLaDOS calls out and says she has a surprise for you. She leads you to the freezer and shows you something that brings a tear to your eyes: a tray of Companion Ice Cubes. Your drink won't scald you any longer and you finally have a friend at the party.
- Ice cube tray makes tiny, icy Companion Cubes
- Note: Ice burninates very quickly. Keep ice away from fire.
- Each tray makes 10 Companion Cube ice cubes
- Officially licensed Portal 2 collectible
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Material: Food-safe silicone rubber
- Dimensions: 10.75" x 4.5" x 1.5"