SOG Tactical Tomahawk
- A universal tool for the modern survivalist
- 420 stainless steel, ballistic polymer handle
- Sheath with belt loop included
When it comes to zombie killing, we have to say that we're pretty much experts. Well, we've done the research. We've read the books, seen the movies, watched the TV shows. So you could say we've seen every possible way to off a zombie and we know the importance of the double-tap or decapitation. But when it comes to real world experience.... uhhhh.... well, we've run in the Zombie Dash. Does that count?
In the meantime, we're building our stockpile of zombie-killing weaponry, and the SOG Tactical Tomahawk is one of our prized possessions. It has a massive slash for decapitating walkers and a nice sharp blade for chopping up firewood. Lightweight enough to carry all day, toting the Tactical Tomahawk won't tire out before you get back to the safety of your camp.
The SOG Tactical Tomahawk features a 420 stainless steel head with hardcased coating and is mounted to the fiberglass reinforced nylon handle with heavy-duty bolts and a steel ferrule for stability. Side hammer checkering insures precise placement when pounding zombie skulls. Carried in a nylon sheath this is a universal tool for the modern survivalist.
- Based on the Vietnam Tomahawk
- A must-have in your zombie preparedness kit
- Steel is engravable if you want to personalize your axe
- Blade Type: 420 stainless
- Hardness: RC 51-53
- Edge Type: Straight
- Handle Material: Ballistic polymer
- Sheath: Ballistic nylon
- Sheath Attachment: Belt Loop, Snap
- Length: 15.75" (Blade Length: 2.75")
- Lifetime warranty by the manufacturer
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.