Powerbag Deluxe Charging Backpack
Behold the traveling geek
- Lightweight and durable laptop bag with 6000mAh battery built in
- Charge your backpack and plug in your gadgets while you travel
- Keeps your electronics charged when you need them!
The traveling geek, or homo ambulus, is an interesting animal. Watch as he glides through the airport - head held high, hand gripping his mobile phone and charging cable. His head pivots left and right, endlessly searching for his prey. His quarry - the ever-elusive power outlet.
Already, the other hunters in the airport have laid claim to their outlets, jealously guarding their kills as they hunch over charging laptops, tablets, and phones, desperate for a quick top-up before boarding. But soon, he sees one - all alone in a terminal recently vacated by businessmen boarding a flight to Boston. He makes a mad dash straight for the free outlet, and arrives at the same time as another traveling geek, also armed with a phone and charging cable. Now, we witness the graceful dance as each pretends that the other may go first.
Enter the next evolution in traveling geeks - homo ambulus sapiens. Like a camel, he carries extra power on his back. The backpack he wears holds up to 6000mAh of power in a rechargeable battery. Threaded through the pockets of his pack are cables with USB mini, micro, and Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad dock-connectors. Lightweight and full of pockets, his backpack is big enough to carry up to a 17-inch laptop, iPad, mobile phones, cameras and more!
Charging from a wall-outlet when he can, he can fully charge his cell-phone three times over. As his peers languish at the ever diminishing available outlets, homo ambulus sapiens continues on, unperturbed, to his next great adventure.
Features and Specifications
- Lightweight backpack with built-in gadget-charging ability
- 6000 mAh battery charges your iPhone, and most Android phones four times over on a full-charge
- Three built-in connectors: iPod/iPhone/iPad Dock connector, USB-mini, and USB-micro for Android phones
- Special high-power USB port for power-hungry Android tablets included
- Water-resistant AC adapter charging port with included fold-flat AC adapter
- Suspension contoured-backstraps for maximum comfort
- External one-touch battery level indicator and power-button
- Laptop Compartment - 16.5" x 11.5" x 1.5"
- Tablet Compartment: 8.5" x 10" x .5"
- Exterior Dimensions - 4.5" x 13.5" x 23"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Device Compatibility: iPad, iPad2, new iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Nano, Android phones that use micro USB, Amazon Kindle (all generations), B&N Nook, Samsung Galaxy Tab (all variants)
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.