Necomimi Brainwave Cat Ears
Did your ears just move?
- Cat ears set move based on your brain waves
- Fun for Halloween, cosplay, furries
- Serious tech for kawaii fun
The unfortunate part of cosplaying an animal is that you can't easily replicate the twitching of a tail or the perking up of ears. This is true for a kitty Halloween costume or for furry fandom felines. As humans, we can only go so far in portraying the majesty of the cat.
Necomimi Brainwave Cat Ears let your ears show your thoughts, just like a real cat! Conceived in Tokyo and designed in Silicon Valley, these ears use research-grade brainwave technology. Slip on the headset and the ears will begin to move in sync with what you're thinking. If something catches your eye, your ears will perk up. If you're in the zone and enjoying yourself, they will wiggle. And if you're chilled out, they'll relax. Necomimi Brainwave Cat Ears are fun for Halloween parties, cosplay, or just hanging around at home with your real cats.
- Show your emotions in your ears, just like a real kitty
- For use by animal lovers aged 14 - adult
- Based on research-grade technology trusted by over 400 universities
- Conceived in Tokyo, designed in Silicon Valley
- How it works:
- Neurons fire in your brain, giving off electrical impulses which are read by the forehead sensor
- Headset captures brainwave data and interprets it using Attention & Meditation algorithms.
- Your mental state is translated into movements of the ears.
- Four movements:
- Ears perked and wiggling: You're very interested
- Ears perked up: You're focused on something.
- Ears wiggle: You're in the zone, enjoying something.
- Ears down: You're relaxed.
- One pair of white ears is included with the headset
- Batteries: 4 AAA (not included)
- Weight: 10 ounces
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Necomimi Brainwave Cat Ears or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.