Star Wars Chewbacca Messenger Bag
Don't call it a man purse
- Chic fashion from Kashyyyk
- Adjustable bandolier-style strap
- Fits a netbook, tablet, and ammunition
There are many things you should know about having a Wookiee as a friend. For starters, always, always, always let the Wookiee win. Put aside your pride. Take the fall in all games. Let him get into the bathroom first after a long
road space trip. Let him get the girl. It'll be easier to pilot your ship if you retain all your limbs.
Secondly, never under any circumstances refer to his messenger bag as a man purse. It's not his fault that all man-made bags are so puny. Also, you're likely to lose a limb. The Chewbacca Messenger Bag is our homage to the most manly man purse in the galaxy. Crafted of faux leather, it is the perfect size for toting your 11" MacBook Air, a netbook, or a tablet as well as any other items you need on your daily adventures. The bandolier style shoulder strap is adjustable for heights from Ewok to Wookiee. What does a Wookiee keep in his bag? Extra ammunition, a tin of Hoth Cocoa, and a Han Solo in Carbonite Chocolate Bar, of course!
- Re-creation of the bag Chewbacca wore in the Star Wars series!
- Brown, faux-leather messenger bag
- Embossed with Star Wars logo on front flap
- Brass buckles on front flap
- Hidden magnets hold the top closed and secure the front flap
- Bandolier shoulder strap made of durable seat belt material
- Fabric-lined interior
- Can accommodate a 11" MacBook Air, netbook, or tablet
- Interior pockets:
- Two main sections, with a pouch divider down the middle (13" x 9" x 1 1/2" each)
- Flat pocket with zipper (8" wide x 5" deep)
- Pockets for pens, cellphone, etc.
- Handle drop can be adjusted from from 20 - 28"
- Materials: Polyurethane and polyester
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior dimensions: 14" wide x 10" tall
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.