Star Trek Spock Oven Mitt
Logical Vulcan chef accessory
- A logical accessory for a chef
- Protect your hand while showing off your fandom
- 100% cotton outside, 100% polyester inside
On the Starship Enterprise's maiden voyage, the sick bay found itself overrun with victims of curious palm and finger burns. They complained that their food was going to burn if they didn't retrieve it quickly. When asked about an oven mitt, they would drop to their knees and scream, "BUT WHERE?" over and over again until sedated. It was then First Officer Spock came up with the idea to use his trademark symbol of peace and prosperity as a unique design for an oven mitt. The design would keep his crew from getting burned because it was easy to locate and was made of strong, durable, heat-resistant material. There's a reason Spock was a Science Officer.
The Star Trek Oven Mitt is made of 100% cotton and is lined and filled with 100% polyester. Not only does this Oven Mitt protect you beautifully, it also greets you with a warm Vulcan sign of peace. No longer will you have to choose between burning your food or burning your hands! The Star Trek Oven Mitt is too unique and too awesome to be shoved in a drawer. You'll have it displayed where everyone can see it. Get the Star Trek Oven Mitt: Cook well and prosper.
- Conquer hot lasagna pans with the Vulcan grip
- Oven mitt for fans of Star Trek who like to eat
- Unique shape and memorable appearance make it easy to find
- Exterior: 100% cotton
- Interior & filling: 100% polyester
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Love your mitt: Hand wash in cold water only