Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite Business Card Case
This is the case you're looking for!
- Looks like a solid block of carbonite
- Spring-loaded to sproing into business!
- All metal construction
If you're looking to impress potential clients and colleagues from around the galaxy, this business card case is a must-have. After all, no one respects an intergalactic crime lord who prints his business cards at home on perforated paper. You throw some credits at a good graphic designer and then some quality cardstock and the respect (and dancing Twi'leks) will follow.
What appears to be a solid block of carbonite containing a tiny Han Solo is actually a spring-loaded case that holds a dozen business cards. This case is classy enough for the board room and geeky enough to make your convention contacts squee gleefully. This is the case you're looking for! Grab one, then go about your business. Move along.
- It's a block of carbonite... no, it's a business card case
- Looks like a tiny Han Solo frozen in carbonite
- Spring-loaded case holds about a dozen business cards
- (Number of cards depends on weight of cardstock.)
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2.17"
- Weight: 7 ounces