Crosley Revolution Ultraportable Record Player
Vinyl goes where you go
- Portable battery or USB-powered belt-driven record player
- Plays through the built-in speaker, headphone jack, FM transmitter, or USB transfer to your computer!
- Includes an AC adapter. Works with 6 AA batteries (neither required nor included)
We took the record player "out of the box". Crosley's Revolution turntable truly fits the word in every way. Where other turntables take up space, this one dances around a desk without ado.
Where other record players must be kept in their designated place, the Crosley Revolution practically begs to join you on every journey. And where other turntables tangle you in a web of wires, the Crosley Revolution effortlessly pairs with any FM radio for cordless, clear sound.
Battery powered, Crosley's Revolution is the first record-player with a platter smaller than a teacup saucer, and the first with a wireless transmitter for cord-free enjoyment. You can tote this two-speed turntable with them to vinyl swaps or to a friend's house. Featuring a USB hookup for easy analog-to-digital transfer, the Crosley Revolution will allow users to free their favorites from the grooves for digital enjoyment across a variety of devices. This small but mighty turntable also features a headphone jack, passive audio out, and a dynamic full range speaker.
Bring the wonderfully warm and rich sound of vinyl with you, wherever you go!
Features and Specs
- Portable turntable
- Hi tech ABS construction
- Integrated handle
- USB enabled for connection to Windows or OS X computer (ripping software included)
- FM Transmitter
- Belt driven turntable mechanism
- Uses 6 AA batteries (not included), or us 110v outlet (included!)