- Vintage collapsing telescope on brass necklace
- Great for cosplay or serving on the HMS Geek!
- Telescope works! Play I Spy at the next party
We love steampunk! From the gears, goggles, top hats, everything about steampunk fashion is fun. Now there's a new thing for us to wear during cosplay: a telescope necklace! This vintage brass telescope harkens back to that romantic era of swashbuckling. As an added bonus, it's fully functional and collapsible. It comes with a 24" antique brass necklace with a clasp closure.
It'll make a great addition to any shiny costume, or on its own. And if you happen to see a dashing young swashbuckler on the other side of the party or con, use it to get a close-up before sauntering over. Nothing like saying "I saw you from across the room" and showing off the telescope necklace to entice someone to roguish adventure!
- Vintage collapsing brass telescope—it works!
- Perfect for steampunk cosplay
- Telescope is about 1.5" in length when closed, and 3.25" in length when open
- Hangs from 24" antique brass necklace with clasp closure
For our customers with nickel allergies: this pendant and chain are made from raw brass, and are both nickel free.