Star Trek Tribble Slippers with Sound
Happy, purring feet
- Slippers for the Star Trek fan
- Tribbles purr when you walk
- One size fits most humanoids
As you know, tribbles have the pesky habit of mating constantly and reproducing at alarming rates. At ThinkGeek HQ, we had an entire office filled with tribbles from floor to ceiling and we needed to do something before the walls exploded from the furry pressure.
It turns out, if you attach two Tribbles to a pair of slippers in exactly the right orientation, they are totally happy and lose all desire to reproduce. (How we came to that conclusion is a long, long story probably not suitable for human consumption.)
Anyhoo, our loss (of tribbles) is your gain (of Tribble Slippers)! With every step, your Tribble Slippers will purr happily. These pair wonderfully with a Star Trek Bathrobe for a lazy weekend or "sick day."
- Finally, a way to put all those tribbles to work!
- Slippers that make happy tribble noises when you walk
- With every step, they will purr happily
- Batteries: 3 LR44 batteries for each slipper (included)
- Note: You will need to flip the switch to "on" to hear the sounds
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Size: One size fits most
- Huge feet?: The footbed is 11" long. (Approx Men's size 11/Women's 12)
- Washing Instructions: Surface wash only. Remove battery box before washing.