Portal 2 Aperture Laboratories Logo Spatula
Cave Johnson, here!
- Features the Aperture Science logo
- Cook like Cave Johnson!
- The pancake is not a lie.
Welcome to this episode of Cooking with Cave; I'm Cave Johnson. On today's episode we'll be showcasing a fun little prank you can do with repulsion gel. It involves jawbreakers and, well, repulsion gel. We're also showcasing our brand new Aperture Logo Spatula! There's absolutely nothing special about it, other than it's shaped like our logo and it flips things that are too hot for you to touch!
With the Aperture Logo Spatula, you won't have to worry about waiting until those blisters harden, hopefully creating an inch thick callous of heat-impervious skin. You may also notice that when using the Aperture Logo Spatula, that your dominant hand goes numb on occasion and fluctuates between your normal skin tone and a bio-luminescent blue! Don't worry, that's normal! It's the nanobots that came in the packaging making their way into your system.
- Spatula for fans of testing in the kitchen
- Just a normal spatula. The box that it came in, however, is not normal.
- The head of the spatula is shaped like the Aperture Logo
- Great for warding off flies and flipping pancakes! (Not necessarily in that order)
- Officially licensed Portal 2 collectible
- Materials: Stainless steel and nylon
- Dimensions: 14" long, 3" wide