Doctor Who TARDIS Night Light
About the crack in your wall...
- Timey-wimey light for bedroom or hallway
- Let the Doctor lead you to the bathroom
- Discourages nocturnal Dalek attacks
We're glad that we're watching Doctor Who as adults. Why? Because the whole storyline about Amy Pond and the weirdness that is her house would have scared the pants off of us as younglings. We believed in monsters under the bed, monsters in the closet, and now we have to think about cracks in the wall and a hidden room containing... well, you know the rest if you're caught up.
If you're a little afraid of the crack in your bedroom wall, why don't you shed a little of the Doctor's friendly light on it? The TARDIS Night Light plugs into any standard outlet and shines from both the windows and top providing adequate illumination for late night bathroom trips or for discouraging midnight Dalek attacks.
- Let the Doctor help scare away the closet monsters
- Plug it into your outlet, switch on for timey-wimey light
- Uses a 7 watt bulb (one included, easily replaceable)
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 3"