Retro Artwork as seen on Big Bang Theory
- Deck out your domicile in geek chic
- Look just like Sheldon & Leonard's posters
- Choose: Captain Future or Petre Devos
Looking to live a bit more like Sheldon and Leonard? First, you'll need a roommate agreement. You don't want a roommate who will put their jelly on your shelf of the refrigerator or who won't give you 12 hours notice of impending coitus. Second, arrange your breakfast cereals in order by fiber content. You'll never know when you'll have a Big Bran day. Thirdly, establish your dinner schedule. Humans thrive on habits, you know. And for goodness sake, don't eat your Thai food with chopsticks.
Finally, if you want to deck out your domicile to match the geek chic of Sheldon and Leonard's apartment, you'll want to snatch up these posters that exactly match the ones seen on set. Captain Future "Wizard of Science" hangs by the front door, and the advertising poster for Petre Devos Flemish beer is seen on the wall of Leonard and Sheldon's kitchen. Of course, you can hang them anywhere you like, as long as the location is stipulated in the Wall Hangings Clause of the Roommate Agreement.
- Retro Artwork posters as seen on The Big Bang Theory
- Exact replicas of the posters hanging in Sheldon & Leonard's apartment
- Captain Future "Wizard of Science"
- As seen by the front door of the apartment
- A sci-fi hero pulp character from the 40s and 50s
- Raised by a living brain, a robot, and an android
- Dimensions: 36" x 24"
- Petre Devos Beer
- As seen in Sheldon & Leonard's kitchen
- Advertisement for a Flemish brewery
- Depicts a thirsty barrel bot from the future
- Has a font based on it - Petre Devos font!
- From the 1930s, with an almost mod-60s style
- Dimensions: 20" x 14.5"