Portal 2 Sentry Turret USB Desk Defender
I see you...
- Motion detecting turret to guard your desk
- Sound effects from Portal & Portal 2
- Opens wings and shoots bullets (one of these things is a lie)
We have a soft spot for turrets... even though they riddled us with holes on many an occasion. They're just so cute with their little voices and their red eyes. Cute and deadly. That's why we have Plush Turrets, Flashlight Turrets, Inflatable Turrets, and now, the Sentry Turret Desk Defender!
Strike fear into the hearts of your enemies (or coworkers) with your very own Turret Desk Defender, powered by USB. When it detects movement, the wings open and it will announce the acquisition of a target, which is enough to send anyone running away from your desk at top speed. And yes, if you knock it over, it'll vibrate and be sad about its lot in life.
Here's what your Sentry Turret Desk Defender will say:
- Turret detects motion nearby:
- "Target acquired"
- "There you are"
- "I see you"
- "Preparing to dispense product"
- Turret is moved or knocked over:
- "Critical error"
- "Shutting down"
- "I don't hate you"
- "Hey, hey, hey"
- Motion detecting turret will scare away intruders
- Will open and alert when someone comes by your desk
- Sound effects pulled directly from the games
- Officially licensed Portal 2 collectible
- Exclusive product designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
- USB-powered: Plugs into your computer or USB hub, cable included
- Dimensions: 7.5" tall