Star Trek Enterprise Spatula
- Flip pancakes like Kirk would
- BPA-free silicone with metal handle
- Looks just like the Enterprise!
While we can't hop on a ship and explore the galaxy with Kirk, Spock, and friends, we do a good amount of exploration in our kitchens. In the warm months, our CSA drops off a box of mystery vegetation every week. What do you do with a kohlrabi the size of a basketball? How many ways can you prepare cauliflower? What does one do with garlic scapes or squash blossoms? These are questions that excite us as culinary explorers.
And of course, no kitchen is complete without at least a couple spatulas, or as we sometimes call them, spatuhoozits. We're flipping pancakes or tater tots or burgers pretty much on a weekly basis, so why not have a bit of fun with it? The Star Trek USS Enterprise Spatula looks like a (slightly extended) version of our favorite starship. It's made of BPA-free silicone with a sturdy metal handle and silicone grip.
- Boldly flip food like no one has flipped before
- Spatula looks just like the USS Enterprise
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Materials: Zinc alloy metal & BPA-free silicone
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: Saucer section is 6" in diameter
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek Enterprise Spatula or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.