Doctor Who TARDIS Smart Safe for iPhone & Android
Only you have the key
- Lock your items inside the TARDIS
- Opens with a secret code entered on your phone
- Works with iPhone, iPod Touch, Android
We don't exactly have a real TARDIS or a real sonic screwdriver yet -- at least we have the TV remote one! -- but we do have these magical devices known as smartphones. They do all sorts of fun things like tell us how to get places, read our text messages out loud, entertain us, edumacate our geeklings, and now, open safes.
The TARDIS Smart Safe works with your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android smartphone. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play, set your secret combination, and you're ready to store your valuables in the TARDIS, just like The Doctor himself. To unlock your TARDIS, slide your smartphone into the slot up top until it activates the pressure switch inside. Launch the app and enter your secret code. The light will blink, the TARDIS will make materializing sounds, and the door will pop open. Enter the wrong code and access will be denied.
- App details
- For IPhone users - Search for "Zeon Smartsafe"
- For Android users - Search for "DR181"
- TARDIS-shaped safe that you open with your smartphone
- Door can only be opened by your timey-wimey devices
- Easy and fun to operate:
- Download the free TARDIS Safe app to your phone
- Dock your phone in the top of the TARDIS (pressure switch)
- Launch the app, enter your code number
- TARDIS opens, revealing your secret stash
- Compatibility: iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod Touch, Android phones
- Batteries: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 5" x 5"