Eskuché 33i Headphones
Comfort and style
- Minimal, futurist exterior with a 70s twist
- High quality audio experience
- One touch mic for Skype & gaming
It seems that the earbud era is coming to a close, at least when it comes to casual at-home listening. Those of us with tiny ear canals are quite grateful to find myriad options for old school headphones. It makes for better listening and fewer interruptions at the office when we've got big headphones on our noggins.
The 33i features a minimal, futurist exterior with 70s hi-fi stereo industrial design. A single rod headband-to-ear-cup connection increases durability while the plush ear cups wrap you in both comfort and clear sound for hours of listening pleasure. The 33i also has a one-touch mic for use to Skype or chat with your guildies. Experience the crisp highs and deep lows of your favorite music with 33i Headphones: all your tracks will sound brand new.
- Stylish and comfortable headphones with a tasteful nod to the 70s
- Custom-designed single-touch controller for seamless play/pause
- Gold-plated 3.5mm 4 pin plug (for music & talk) and a gold-plated 6.3mm adaptor
- Plush ear cup cushioning and soft, pliable headband for ultimate comfort
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, and other music devices
- Premium woven cloth cord prevents tangling
- Protective headphone travel pouch included
- Audio Specs:
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Impedance: 32O
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 115±3dB
- Input plug diameters: 3.5mm to 6.3mm and 3.5mm 4 pin
- Dimensions: 7" x 2.5" x 7.5"
- Weight: 5.6 ounces