Keyboard Keys Stationery Set
The keyboard is the tool
- Keyboard keys that help you keep your desk organized and tidy
- Magnetic enter key holds your paper clips
- Keyboard brush, hole punch and #10 Stapler round out the set
Your keyboard is your window to the Internet. Okay, maybe your monitor would work better in this metaphor, but work with us here, will ya? To be effective at what you do, you need to keep your keyboard area tidy and organized. Without organization, stacks would turn into piles. Piles would become mountains, and before too long, you'd have the producers of Hoarders knocking on your cubical wall, and nobody wants that.
Keep your desk clean and organized! Not only will it increase your productivity, a clean desk will get noticed by the higher-ups. A good set of organizational tools will go a long way; a stapler, a hole punch, a good organizer for your paper clips, and why not have a brush to clean those crumbs off your keyboard?
We found this little stationery set shaped like a teeny weeny keyboard and thought you guys would like it, too. White or grey, it looks sharp and will go a long way to cleaning up your workspace. Maybe you'll get that promotion you were gunning for? Anything can happen!
- Stationery set includes:
- Magnetic paper-clip holder
- Hole punch
- Keyboard brush
- Stapler uses #10 size staples
- 6 inches by 2 3/4 inches by 1 3/4 inches
- Comes in white or silver (not pictured)